• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video and audio doesn't play on Mac with Firefox v23

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear members, I have a problem with a Captivate project (2017) on IOS with Firefox. The project is a HTML5 application that consists of several parts. As mentioned in the title, the videos don't work there, more precisely picture and sound are not displayed. But this problem only occurs if the autoplay function for the export is enabled and additionally the play button at the beginning of each application part is disabled by a change in the CPM.js file (see link at the end). Chrome and the other browsers on IOS do not have this error. But on the other hand they still show the play button.

On Windows and with every browser this problem is nonexistant, but this application needs to also work on IOS devices.
I know this is a complicated question, but if you have experience with IOS and Captivate and can help me, I'd be happy to hear from you. In summary: I want the play button to not appear at the beginning of the application and I want the videos to work nevertheless.

Link:

http://vitomir.megakrafts.com/enable-adobe-captivate-2019-autoplay/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?