• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Demo is unworkable!

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, but Captivate is RUBBISH for doing video demos. If I had a pound for everytime it has crashed or corrupted a project I could retire. I've just lost over an hour's work (again) because I committed the cardinal sin of adding a highlighting box and now the document just freezes the program completely. At other times, it loses the video, or relabels it as a highliting box, or adds rows UNDERNEATH it on the timeline, or suddenly won't allow any editing on anything that inhabits the row immediately above the video. Seriously guys - I'm a huge fan of other Adobe products, but this is worse than the most flaky freeware I've ever had the misfortune to use. Not fit for purpose is an understatement.

TOPICS
Audio and video , Editing , Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You sound like a Mac user.  Is it possible you could give us a little more information about your OS, your Cp version, whether or not you have all latest patches and updates, etc, etc?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources