Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Export Problem

Explorer ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

OK, so I've always had a problem exporting video from Captivate. For some reason, I end up with a lot of weird audio bleed. I created a video on Vimeo to show you what I'm talking about: https://vimeo.com/422797099/9cf2e158df

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Jason

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My suspicion is that you have multiple audio clips playing at the same time. That is possible: slide audio with object audio, or slide audio with audio clips triggered by Play Audio command. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The audio is recorded to each slide. There is one video in the middle of the presentation, but that's not what's bleeding through here. For some reason, audio from different slides seems to be playing at once. 

Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Misunderstood the first question. Since you have only slide audio, did you leave a gap before (and after) the audio timeline? 

GapAudio.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lilybiri,

I have the exact same issue, and I have gaps infront and behind my audio. Is there any other fixes for this bug?

Cheers,

A

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind Lily, I managed to solve it.

I changed the settings of my video export to Target BitRate 9 and Max Bitrate 9. 

It managed to fix it. Not sure how!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources