• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video in Captivate project

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I want to add 4 videos in my project at different places. Each video is about 6 to 7 minutes long. Each video file is over 30mb. What is the best way to add videos to the project to keep the total file size to the minimum? Will it be ok if I embed it from my computer into the project or should I use a media streaming service. Which one is better. Any advice on media streaming service? I am new to Captivate.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about posting the videos on YouTube or Vimeo? If that is not possible, would recommend a streaming service. Cannot help you with the choice howeveer, nevr used such a service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for answering.

I was wondering if posting the video on Youtube or Vimeo will also show their advertisement to clients when they will click the link to watch the video? If yes, do they have any ad free service? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources