Exit

Video is freezing (Captivate)

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

Could you help me, please.

When I add a video to the project and trying to play it to find the point to set bookmarks my sound is correct but video looks like slideshow. The CPU load is about 10-15%.GPU the same. I have a lot of space on HDD. But the freezing is always. And after publishing project all problems gone. But I couldn't find the right point to set bookmarks and overlays. Could you advise to me what to do.

TOPICS
Audio and video , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you insert the video at the resolution it was created or did you resize it? How big is the video?  Which exact version are you using? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • I inserted link to YouTube video. The resolution of project was 1024*768. Youtube was FHD. I use Captivate 2019. And I tried download video from youtube and insert. The same issue. Vide was about 200mb FHD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources