• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video playbar animation

Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to keep the playbar still on a video? Currently, when I preview it in HTML5, the playbar moves when I hover over the video as it's playing and goes back to the bottom when I navigate away. Is there a way I can just keep it still?

Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 10.20.18.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 10.20.23.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure to understand: are you talking about event video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it's an event video. When I preview it in HTML5 the playbar moves up when I hover above the video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Personally I rarely use event video because it cannot be controlled by Captivate. Will try to double-check if you give met the exact version number you are using, which browser(s) did you use, is it a non-responsive project, was this after publishing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate 10.0.0.228, it was the preview setting for HTML5 and played in Firefox, non-responsive project, before publishing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry,  I am on 10.0.1.285, cannot test it. Can you install the patch to check?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried changing the playbar skin in the properties panel for the video?

some are 'always on top', some are set to 'auto hide'.

I've not seen one move up on rollover like your screenshots show - looks like that's supposed to be a 'hide' that is not working quite right (i.e. y/height coordinates are incorrect).

Changing to a different playbar skin may fix it or give a better version (one that doesn't move).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources