• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video size not right on mobile devices

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a responsive project and it looks great on desktop but when played landscape on any mobile device it is too large. And on the (oldish version) iPad it does not play at all. 

Do I need to create a new size version for each devices.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With responsive design I usually unlock my videos from fluid boxes, set the position panel for the video to have a width of 100% and a height of Auto, make sure the video is centered on the slide both horizontally and vertically. 

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great thanks Paul, I'm new to this, so will have to spend some time learning about the fluid boxes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Visit my YouTube channel for some of my tutorials on responsive design. https://YouTube.com/PaulWilsonLearning. Once there click on playlists and look for responsive. Hope it helps. 

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For the video you don't even need any fluid box. You can use the Blank master slide (without fluid boxes in all packaged themes). Set up size and position with the Position Properties panel, which has been inherited from the other responsive project workflow with Breakpoint views.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources