• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

View animation results

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a slide which animates on, followed by an element growing and moving into place. In order to match this grow/move up with the following slide, I need to see the result of the animation while building the slide, not just while scrubbing through the timeline. Is this possible in Captivate? Am I better off moving the element into place on the second slide, and then animating on the first slide to match that?

TOPICS
Editing , Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Put everything on one slide and split up later?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was my first thought, but Slide 2 is going to be the Home slide that users navigate back to to explore the rest of the tool, so I didn't want to have them sit through the animation any more than was necessary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After splitting up in two slides again, you can change the sequence.  There may be other ways, but have no idea what you mean exactly by 'animation'? Is that an external animation, OAM or animated GIF? Or are you talking about effects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources