• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

VR content cannot be viewed in VR devices

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When viewing VR content published via Captivate in VR devices, the VR content does not play as expected. 

Due to a few libraries getting deprecated, there may be glitches in experience on stand-alone VR devices. There may also be issues with content loading on mobile devices that are experienced with cardboard.

We are working on integrating the newer libraries into Captivate and we’ll release a fix with the new library support shortly.

TOPICS
Virtual reality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Saurav, keep us informed. Please add a list of supported VR devices?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Lieve. The issue impacts all devices, including Google Daydream and Samsung Gear.

Thanks,

Saurav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lily! 

How are you guys! I can't wait anymore! It's been a year since I design VR projects and can't experience them on my ios devices. I can't seem to find a solution other than buying an Oculus device and see for myself whether this VR thing shows somewhere. I look forward to any information regarding the use of our courses in VR devices I just dont want to settle with 360 view only. Thank you guys!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources