Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

VR Project does not work in 360 mode

Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

The 360 mode does not work for me (see attached). I have a similar problem to the one described here. I see that the person who posted the issue did not get a reply. Maybe someone has a similar experience?

Other non-Captivate projects do work - I can see the Cardboard test projects, the Google 360 Street view works and also Expeditions work.

But if I try Captivate exported project the 360 does not work. In browser all is ok. Tried with mine, used the bar code, all works until I click Enter VR. I tried this project from keypointlearn - same result - the image is frozen. What could be wrong?
I am using Cardbaord - tried 2 samsung phones but have the same issue on an iPad too.

Thanks in advance for your input
Bobby

Screenshot_20201115-113346_Chrome Canary.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might want to reach out for technical support with Adobe. Skip the queue and use their email address captivatehelp@adobe.com to see if they have a solution or workaround.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources