Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

VR Resolution

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2019 Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I am a little confused by Captivates settings for VR projects.

The project resolution seems to be fixed at 1024x627, is there really no way to change this?

This also affects the quality of the splash screen which I cannot seems to change. Im using captivate for a sequence of 360 stills with scripted text and interaction, no video.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

James.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you would like to suggest to the folks at Adobe that the ability to resize a VR project is important to you, I'm certain they would listen, perhaps sooner than you think. You can suggest features through this link here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it is linked to the fact that only smartphone goggles are supported at this moment?

If you use a 360 slide in a normal project, you can choose any resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks all.

If you use a normal project with 360 pages, you cannot output to VR devices anymore...

Doesn't seem that Adobe is putting much effort into the VR side of Captivate, given all the noise its making about it.

Im finding the timeline text is completely messing up in browsers on older PCs as well. Ive put a bug report in so hopefully they can fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am aware of that, but I don't have goggles.

Wondering if the resolution is so important for those special 360 images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources