• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

VR Slide Editor Blank

Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Cp version 11.5.1.499 on a Windows 10 system in an enterprise environment.

I created a new VR presentation. Cp loads a VR Demo presentation. It plays (mostly), but because the slides are blank in the editor, I cannot place any buttons, text, etc.

As you can see from the screenshot here, it is a VR slide and I am able to preview it in Chrome.360DemoVR-Editor.png

This is repeatable every time I try clicking: Project > New Project > Virtual Reality Project.

I have already tried restarting, clearing cache, and reviewing this forum for similar experiences.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still an issue. As I watched Paul Wilson's video demonstration of how this should work, I know this isn't right. It's like some dll or other technology isn't present on my install. Does Captivate still require flash to be present on the system for this to work? Because that has all been removed now. Note that this isn't a playback issue, it's an editing issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. That article did help. I uninstalled and reinstalled, and that didn't help. But a comment down in the thread told about it not working while docked. So I undocked, but it still didn't work--restarted undocked, opened captivate and it works. I docked while Captivate is open and it still functions. I suspect it's an unhandled exception when checking the graphics support in some way that's causing that functionality to not work. This is resolved, but not really. There still exists a bug in Captivate that needs to be addressed. At least there is a workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources