• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warning to anybody wanting to use a Mac with Cp

Jul 15, 2019 Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want this to happen to you

If anyone is at a point where they  need to make the choice whether to use Cp on windows or mac I HIGHLY suggest using windows

I have just spent 3 hours with support, who helped as much as possible but in the end I was told my issue was a known bug and would be fixed in the next update. But they could not tell me when that would be. So I am being asked to continue to pay them monthly for a product that does not fully function and will possibly be forced to buy a PC to fulfill client obligations and keep my reputation.

USE CAPTIVATE WITH WINDOWS OR MOVE TO STORYLINE!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK Storyline has NO version for Mac.  When has that changed,?

Very eaningful that Mac versions cause so much issues, because they have tried....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Captivate were they trying to install? I use Captivate 2019 but not the latest update on my MAC with no issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have the latest version installed. The problem is as the project progresses the interface becomes erratic, I have to click on objects multiple times to select, objects jump around the canvas and general slowness

I’m doing a clean install of Mojave and praying that that fixes the issue

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lily,

i meant to use SL with PC. The last time I use that combination it was as smooth as butter. Right now I feel like I have to constantly wrestle with the Cp interface, it’s exhausting. I’m wiping my Mac right now hoping for some light at the end of the tunnel.

Kurt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources