• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Web Browser Not Working

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2019 Jul 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I Export my project in PC .exe file browser not showing plesse slove the problem ereryone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The exe file doesn't need a browser, it is standalone but beware: Flash-based.

You probably are not a native English speaker (like me). Can you try to give some more details, please? Which version are you using (look under Help, About Captivate)?

Can you insert a screenshot of the Publish dialog box?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean to say embed or website not showing after Export the project exe file and html also before exporting the project every think properly working that's problem..

m using captivate 9.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean to say embed or website not showing after Export the project exe file and html also before exporting the project every think properly working that's problem..

m using captivate 9.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exe file is NOT meant to be played in a browser. Sorry, you seem not to understand me at all.

If you did publish (you don't export Captivate files) to HTML5 output, you have to upload the published folder to a webserver or a LMS (if you created a SCO).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources