why i have this problem
When ever I have the same problem you are seeing, all I need to do to correct it is to go to Windows > Settings > Apps > Default Apps > Web browser. Whatever the default web browser is set to, I just change it to another browser, and then immediately change it back to my preferred browser.
I have no idea why this happens to Captivate at times, but this is all I ever need to do to get it working again.
Thank you for answer me but it doesn't work.
Please provide more information:
captivate 9 release in 2019
the error appare in the new project i work on it now
but i tried another sites and it's work