• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Web Object causing Captivate to crash on publish

Participant ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My team is experiencing an issue when publishing. If we have a web object in our lesson and publish Captivate will crash. If this happens we have to force quit Captivate and relaunch. A fix that usually works is to delete the web object and then add it back. Then publishing will usually work, but not always. Captivate crashes during the "Generating Slides" phase of publishing. The percentage the generating slides progressbar is at when the crashes happen usually correspond, roughly, with the location of the slide with the web object, in the slide list (if i have a lesson with 10 slides, the 10th containing a webobject, the crash usually happens around 90% of generating slides).

This is intermittent, sometimes every time I try to publish any file it crashes, other days I can publish all day without a crash.

Has anyone else had such an issue?

Details:

• We are on Macs.
  • Captivate 11.0.1.226 (waiting on IT to get us the update)
  • Web obect is a URL - pointing to a SurveyMonkey survey
  • See settings below

Screen Shot 2019-10-01 at 8.37.24 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Did you contact tech support or submit a bug report?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources