Highlighted

Web Object

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can a web object be transparent? I am using survey monkey questions as a web object to collect data from participants using Adobe Captivate 2019.  I need to display the web object on top, but transparent with the frame background.  Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Topics

Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Web Object

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can a web object be transparent? I am using survey monkey questions as a web object to collect data from participants using Adobe Captivate 2019.  I need to display the web object on top, but transparent with the frame background.  Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Topics

Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 13, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretty sure you cannot control the background from an external site. When I insert custom html exercises, background is always transparent. Not sure what the difference is in how the content is loaded into an iframe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have another question.  Do you have time to chat via telephone?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2019 0