• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What kind of finished product can I make?

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to make an animation using after effect. 

I will use Captivate to insert a quiz in the middle of the animation.

What kind of programs can I extract when I make a product out of Captivate?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate has a few different output options and which one you choose really depends how you are going to deliver your content to end users. However, nowadays Flash output is not recommended and since PDF output relies on the Flash player plugin being installed on end user systems, it's not recommended either.

That leaves either publishing for an APP or HTML5.  The latter is almost certainly going to be the best option because getting apps to work and be delivered to end users (or tracked on an LMS) is way too complex.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What do yuu mean by 'quiz in the middle of the animation'? What output format will you use from AE? Probably H264 which is a video format? When inserting the video as slide video, you can convert it to an interactive video. It is possible to insert Knowledge Check slides in an interactive video and content overlay slides, but not normal quiz slides to be tracked in a LMS. In that case you will have to use separate quiz slides, not in between the video. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources