Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What's this? and how to get rid of it?

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dfsdfsfs.png

Uhh... it only appears on the first slide though. text entry boxes are validated via advanced actions but, uhh... no. this thing isn't supposed to be in the slide.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like your browser's auto complete feature is remembering previous entries for this form. It will probably not appear on other user's browser's unless they have attempted your project one or more times before. I'm not sure you can control this feature from within Captivate on your end user's browser. Although I seem to recall an html command for turning auto complete off. You might be able to add this code to your index.html file, but I wonder if there is a better way. 

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2019 Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, give some more details? In which situation do you see this: while editing, in Preview (which preview), after publishing and uploading to a webserver or a LMS? Which version are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this in the HTML preview and after publishing. I haven't seen it yet when uploaded to a webserver or LMS. I use Captivate 2017.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check the full version number, please. It should be 10.0.1.285 in your case.

It can be one of the glitches, which makes that the Preview HTML in Browser is not totally WYSIWYG. Due to the fact the HTML5 support is still not standardized, each browser has its own way. That was not the case with the robust standardized SWF output. Something wee seem to have to live with.

In any case, if it is fine when uploaded to a webserver or a LMS you are safe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources