Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White flashes between slides once published HTML5

Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I found white flashes between slides once published in HTML5. How to fix this? I am using the captivate 2019 version.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Hi all,

Thanks to all for immediate reply. We sort it out. We slice the frame into four-part. It works fine. The .png format of the frame file also supports us. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

have you seen this thread: White flashes between slides once published HTML5    ?

The description seems to match your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I answered the same over there as here: Slide transitions are not compatible with HTML5 output.

However I am not sure if that option was chosen. That is why I asked which theme was used and if it was a theme originally created in this version or a custom theme updated to this version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I already read the above mentioned thread. I didn't apply any transition and we used svg file in master slide as default frame. This frame will reflect in each software simulation slide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be due to the SVG, can you explain your workflow bit more in detail? Normally a software simulation slide is based on the Blank master slide. Maybe add some screenshots?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Still, we have a white flash while running html5 in between two software simulation slides. The size of the svg file is 333kb.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, answer my questions...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

Thanks to all for immediate reply. We sort it out. We slice the frame into four-part. It works fine. The .png format of the frame file also supports us. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources