• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why are my quiz questions not starting from 1 (1 of x)?

Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some strange reason, the numbering on my quiz questions are starting with a continuation number from the main course slides. I've never seen this before. They've always started from 1 (e.g., 1 of x) as expected.

What numbering looks like in the project:

ProjectQuizNumbering.jpg

What numbering looks like in the publish preview:

ProjectPreviewQuizNumbering.jpg

Also -- and maybe this is a clue -- in the project slides, the numbering is appearing as "# of 15" even though there are only 7 quiz questions. 

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Did you post this twice, also in another location. Have answered this question already, asked to check the Advanced Interaction panel (F9) to check which scored objects you have.

Indeed a double post, here is where I answered already:

https://elearning.adobe.com/2020/01/why-are-my-quiz-questions-not-starting-from-1-1-of-x/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you post this twice, also in another location. Have answered this question already, asked to check the Advanced Interaction panel (F9) to check which scored objects you have.

Indeed a double post, here is where I answered already:

https://elearning.adobe.com/2020/01/why-are-my-quiz-questions-not-starting-from-1-1-of-x/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, sorry about the confusion. I originally posted this via the Community tab directly from Captivate. I'm finding that interface confusing, and difficult to find my original entries. So I just opened a browser, went to the community, and re-posted. Anyway, thanks for the response. I'll check it out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources