• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I just lease Adobe Captivate?

Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I live in Turkey and I am looking to buy Adobe Captivate. I'm a teacher so If I had lived in the US I could've either bought the academic license or subscribed for monthly payments. But not here, no! I have to pay the full price (which is extremely expensive for my country). I can't subscribe or get academic discount. And why is that? Solve this problem adobe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You misunderstand: this is a user forum, I am just a user. You cannot reach Adobe this way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know but when I tried to contact them they gave me a phone number. and I didn't call. they don't even have an email address to contact to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Shambu Nashi Can something be done to help this person get Captivate under a subscription license?

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources