Highlighted

Why is it Crashing ?

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using an s8 android phone, and find it keeps crashing. I am losing content and need to get my clips done tonight, or should I say redo them it has done this about 12 times now.

There is only a no reply email that sends me here, love the app but what is going on i needed to fix this asap.

Should I buy the pro version?

I checked my phone for bugs or any other faulty apps

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why is it Crashing ?

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using an s8 android phone, and find it keeps crashing. I am losing content and need to get my clips done tonight, or should I say redo them it has done this about 12 times now.

There is only a no reply email that sends me here, love the app but what is going on i needed to fix this asap.

Should I buy the pro version?

I checked my phone for bugs or any other faulty apps

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2018 0
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the actual support do we just have to buy another app now and redo everything . I want answers this is bullshit adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't Adobe Support.  This is just a user forum.  If you have a grievance, you need to contact Adobe more directly.  We users don't have any power to resolve your issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2018 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which application are you using? This is the Captivate forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2018 0