Highlighted

Why isn't my entire elearning assets showing when I click the button?

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had Adobe Captivate 9 reinstalled on my computer. When I click the Assets buttons it's only taking me to the elearning brothers site to select assets. I do not have tabs for existing assets or the few characters that come preloaded into Captivate. I even downloaded a character from the site, but I still don't have an assets library. Is there a reason this would be happening? Below is a screenshot of what I am seeing.

Thanks for your help. We installed an update to Captivate, and it fixed the issue. The entire assets tab now shows.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why isn't my entire elearning assets showing when I click the button?

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had Adobe Captivate 9 reinstalled on my computer. When I click the Assets buttons it's only taking me to the elearning brothers site to select assets. I do not have tabs for existing assets or the few characters that come preloaded into Captivate. I even downloaded a character from the site, but I still don't have an assets library. Is there a reason this would be happening? Below is a screenshot of what I am seeing.

Thanks for your help. We installed an update to Captivate, and it fixed the issue. The entire assets tab now shows.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you install the characters? I don't know if you are on Windows, but you can check in the eLearning Assets folder which you find in the Public Documents, under Adobe folder. It should have a subfolder 'Characters'. They have to be downloaded separately from the Captivate installation files.-. When opening the dropdown list in the dialog box, you' should see these categories.

Characters.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are these the Assets you Arte looking for?

How to access Adobe e-Learning Assets

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group