• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Widgets not appearing in PeopleSoft ELM

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My organization is in the process of converting our existing SWF files to html5. I have a file that has been published to Saba LMS and the widgets work fine. When I tried to publish to the PeopleSoft ELM, the same widgets that work in Saba are not working in ELM. Any ideas why and how I can get them to work in ELM?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talkin about widgets or about learning interactions? Widgets are not compatible with HTML5 output, the learning interactions are.

Could you test in SCORM Cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are correct. I am referring to the learning interactions. I do not have access to the SCORM cloud. I had no issues with testing and publishing to SABA. All tests in PeopleSoft ELM is where I run into the issues. They are also appearing fine when I test in html5 in browser.

Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Adobe Captivate are you running? Click on Help > About... To get the exact version number.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running CP10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have access from within Captivate to SCORM Cloud.  For HTML output you need to publish, upload to a webserver or SCORM Cloud to test fully, especially when using interactions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't know that about the SCORM cloud. I thought it was a paid service. Thanks for the info. I will definitely be using this feature in the future.

I ran a test in the SCORM cloud and the learning interactions are working fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SCORM Cloud IS a paid service if you want to use it as your LMS of choice for customers.  But they very kindly allow developers like us to use it as a free testing LMS.  This has proven to be a life-saver on many projects because being able to use SCORM Cloud to prove that an issue is NOT with the Captivate content but in fact is due to a deficiency of the LMS has brought many an LMS vendor to the table, opening up access to their technical staff who were then willing to (strangely enough) resolve the 'issue' at their end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources