Highlighted

Yellow Outline (on a Field)

Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a text entry box on a slide (simulation project) and the user has the option of clicking into the next field, or tabbing into it. Every time the user tabs into the next field, the field is highlighted with a yellow outline for a couple of seconds.

Does anyone know how i can remove this yellow highlight?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Yellow Outline (on a Field)

Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a text entry box on a slide (simulation project) and the user has the option of clicking into the next field, or tabbing into it. Every time the user tabs into the next field, the field is highlighted with a yellow outline for a couple of seconds.

Does anyone know how i can remove this yellow highlight?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 24, 2019 0
Engaged ,
Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image isn't showing so can you repost it?

Even though I can't see it, I'm guessing that this may an accessibility feature that highlights the currently selected object when you use the tab key to change the currently selected object.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Name: Eric
            F
Phone: Enter Phone (Optional)
Email:  Enter Email (Optional)

You can visualize the above as a form. As you can see the Phone field is currently empty. I fill the name and tab and come to the Phone field. The Enter Phone (optional) field gets an automatic yellow outline which highlights for a few seconds

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2019 0
RodWard LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this SWF content?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That highlight is only with SWF content.  Are you publishing to SWF or HTML5?  If SWF, you need to migrate your projects to HTML5 as soon as possible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2019 0