• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Youtube links broken. Wirks after pasted back.

Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this has been up once before but the person did not got any answer so I try again.
The problem is that after a while the youtube links (They open external on youtube) gets broken.
When I run the course using F11 on my desktop it works so the links have not changed.
I the need to cut and paste the exact same link in Captivate from property window to get it to work. Thios make no sense.

Is this a captivate bug or a LMS bug?

BR

Robert

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are these your own YouTube videos or simply some third-party YouTube videos that you have found? As a YouTube creator myself, I can tell you that when I discover someone is using my content without my permission, I will restrict the embedding of my videos into those sites. This could be the case. The URL of your LMS would should up in their analytics.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

its all produced by us. Published on our channel. 
The problem seem to be related to the solution within Edge on our workplace. They open youtube in IE modus inside Edge. 

When running directly in IE it works.

So its a bug in our system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources