• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom in while recording video

Contributor ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there away to zoom in and out of a specific area when you're recording a live video?

The tutorials I've seen show the individual editing the video and them zooming in that way.  I'm wondering if there's a way to do it WHILE recording my screen.

TOPICS
Advanced actions , Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, and I wouldn't even like it. If you ever tried to do so while recording a software simulation, you would not have liked the result neither (blurry, no possible to edit later on). Being able to do non-destructive editing in a Video Demo after recording (including nice Pan/Zoom) leads to a lot more professional result. 

I can offer a tip. If you really want to do this, know that you can stop the recording, and add new frames at the end of the first video clip. You need to position the playhead, and use the Insert menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources