• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom Out Not Working

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So in a project I use pan and zoom to show a close-up on an important url, but when I try to zoom out, instead of being gradual, it pops back to full page instantaneously. I have the time set to be 1 second but it still happens instantly instead of over time like the zoom ins. What am I missing here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which type of project are you talking about: a cpvc or a cptx project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cpvc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a thought - If the recording was edited just before the zoom out or if the recording ends shortly after the zoom out it may not have enough time to complete a nice long leisurely zoom out that you desire. You might have typed in 1 second but it may have reset itself to just what there is time on the timeline for.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same problem and it does not matter where in the timeline I put the zoom out. There can be 5 min left and the 3 sec zoom out is instantaneous. Any other thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2019 Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep I am having same issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources