• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Capture Brush to Photoshop

Contributor ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've made a brush on my iPhone with Capture CC and can use it in Photoshop (I'm a teacher with a full Adobe account).

A student made a brush on an iPad and that brush will be showing gray in Photoshop.(Student account).

I think we do exactly the same, but for my student the brush will not work in Photoshop.

Does this have to do anything with the kind off (Adobe) account?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

If the brush is shown greed out, it most likely wasn't created as a Photoshop CC Brush. During the brush editing process, you have to decide what kind of brush (PS Sketch, PS CC, Illustrator, etc.)

Only Photoshop CC style brushes will be available (not grated out) in Photoshop. See the screen shot below.

Mike

IMG_0300.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the brush is shown greed out, it most likely wasn't created as a Photoshop CC Brush. During the brush editing process, you have to decide what kind of brush (PS Sketch, PS CC, Illustrator, etc.)

Only Photoshop CC style brushes will be available (not grated out) in Photoshop. See the screen shot below.

Mike

IMG_0300.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Allright, I now see the difference .

It is a pity that those brushes don't work in Photoshop.

Maybe a feature request..;)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines