• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature Focus: Pin feet

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Walk behavior has a new Pin Feet When Standing option to stick a character's feet to the ground when not walking.

Walk behavior's Pin Feet When Standing parameterWalk behavior's Pin Feet When Standing parameter

Try out the Walk behavior's Pin Feet When Standing parameter using the following example puppet!

(Use this Beta forum thread to discuss this feature and share your feedback with the Character Animator team and other Beta users. If you encounter a bug while using this feature, let us know by posting a reply here or choosing "Report a bug" from the "Provide feedback" icon in the top-right corner of the app.)
TOPICS
Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely love this feature! I just tried it in the Beta version, and it worked perfectly - no bugs. Makes my life easier 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does excactly what I expected. Great new feature! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources