Copy link to clipboard
It would be helpful if we had a checklist from Adobe to make sure it worked.
This is my half-baked checklist (when I have just one puppet in a scene):
1. Import the WAV file into the Project panel in the upper left, and import the transcript into the audio panel on the right.
2. Drag the WAV file from the Project panel and drop it into the scene.
3. Select the puppet who will be using the WAV file in the Timeline panel on the lower left.
4. Verify the puppet has a Lip Sync behavior--and that it is enabled--on the right. (You can add the behavior in Rigging if the puppet doesn't have a lip sync behavior automatically.)
5. Select the same puppet in the Project panel in the upper left. (For me, the puppet has to be selected in both the Project panel and the Timeline panel.)
6. Select Timeline > Compute Lip Sync take from Audio and Transcript.
That has worked for me so far. Good luck!