• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Software completely broken after PC reset.

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2023 Nov 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I have a serious issue with character simulator.
I've been using this software without issues for two years now but I recently had to reset my PC, thus I also had to reinstall character animator among other adobe apps I frequently use. However unlike photoshop, Illustrator and inDesign who work perfectly fine, character animator seems to be completely broken and neither a reinstall of the software, nor a download of an older version could fix this.

Regarding the issue in question:
When I start the Programm everything seems fine, but I am unable to start a new project. clicking on "new project" or using "ctrl+alt+n" does not lead to any response and if i try to open one of the example projects that the software provides, the interface is completely messed up as seen in the screenshot (don't wonder about the way too bright camera picture, thats another issue unrelated to this).

Raffael33788283mnsm_1-1700678023185.png

Has anyone ever experienced this issue or any idea what could cause this?
I really need to fix this as soon as possible.

Thanks for any helpful response.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Crash , General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2023 Nov 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You appear to be in Starter mode. Click on the word "Starter" in the upper right corner and select "Pro" mode and see if that corrects your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate