• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2 Part Question. (Plus a 3rd question)

Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok it has been a few months since I dove into Character Animator.  

I created a character, where he has 5 outfits that he can change into.  Just like the old video that Dave shared of the Iron Man like character, I could toggle between the versions.  Luckily the changes are not animated.

Or... I could record each separately.   Then edit the clips together. 

What sounds easier?

Note: Each character is full of layers.  I know how to max out Illustrator.  So it has tons of layers: gradients, shadows, clipping masks, etc.

_ _ _ _ _

The other question.  I am using a background photo.  Should I animate the character completely in Character Animator with the background saved as a jpg?  Or is it easier to bring the character into After Effects after I do the recording?

What is easier?  Granted I have never really used After Effects.

_ _ _ _ _

Other question, once everything is done... if I decide to add music can I do so in Adobe Premiere.  Just background light soft, nothing loud... but something to make it more interesting.  Can I do that?

_ _ _ _ _

Needless to say this is a pretty big project that I have been slowly working on when I can.  But I finally want to finish it. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?