• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3 error codes

Participant ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Loaded up a new puppet for the first time and I get this. This puppet was created based on another puppet that works fine in CH. I think I just made this one bigger in size. Thanks in advanced if you have any ideas what this means.
Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 10.27.24 PM.png

Lamar Jackson.psd - Google Drive

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Wow! That's a cool one. (Looks like a Character Animator bug.)

I downloaded your file, imported it, got exactly the same error.

I then tried resizing, deleting bits, etc - and eventually got a different error message. Clicking refresh in the scene window started working. So I downloaded your original again... and it worked. Like what? So I started a new project and re-imported. Failed again with your error message (phew! I'm not going crazy!).

Conclusion: I found if I delete the "anchors" layer ins

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! That's a cool one. (Looks like a Character Animator bug.)

I downloaded your file, imported it, got exactly the same error.

I then tried resizing, deleting bits, etc - and eventually got a different error message. Clicking refresh in the scene window started working. So I downloaded your original again... and it worked. Like what? So I started a new project and re-imported. Failed again with your error message (phew! I'm not going crazy!).

Conclusion: I found if I delete the "anchors" layer inside the puppet before importing, it works. You could report that as a bug if you wanted to (there are links at the top of the forums for bug reports), but hopefully that at least gets you around your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is indeed the answer, thanks for solving that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got to this one too late. It looks like the psd linked in Google Drive has already been adjusted to avoid the bug. Out of curiosity, what was in the anchors layer that triggered the error?

Dan Tull

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

layers marking chest, legs, bodies. I don't think these are needed anymore in CH. I get worried about deleting things that work on a previous working puppet that I modeled this one after.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines