• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

6 Minutes Of Black Screen

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I made a scene in CA and I finished it. The original audio I imported was 6 minutes long, but I cut it down to what I needed and made my scene, but the problem is after it's done (1 minute), in my exported mp4 there is a black screen that plays from the 1 minute mark to the 6 minute mark, the original length of my audio. Even though everything in the timeline is finished after 1 minute, I noticed that the timeline is lit, and once it reaches the 6 minute mark it becomes dark from there on out. Is there anyway for me to fix this inside of CA instead of cropping out the 5 minutes of black screen through the use of iMovie, etc.?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

1. Select the scene in the project panel by clicking it once.

2. Change the "duration" in the scene properties that appear in the right column.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Select the scene in the project panel by clicking it once.

2. Change the "duration" in the scene properties that appear in the right column.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you always answering my questions! You're an angel! Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines