• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ability to group Replay elements into single "take"?

Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I believe this is a feature request:

I would love to have the ability to group a multi-element body position (aka Replay) into a single "take" within the timeline.

Sometimes I have complex puppet body position, including arm positions, leg positions, facial configurations, head turns etc....., which can be tedious to manage as it clutters up my timeline when I have the puppet entering and exiting this body position multiple times in a scene. 

Currently, I use the "Replay" function to group those elements into a single trigger, however, within the timeline each individual element of that Replay remains separate. Ideally, I would love the ability to group that Replay appear as a single "Take", so that when the replay occurs 10 times in a scene, it appears as only 10 items, rather than 100 items. 

Also, it would be great to be able to ungroup those elements, in case I wanted to adjust a particular item.

This would definitely simplify my ever-complexifying timelines.

Thank you

TOPICS
Feature requests

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another great idea Mojito7765.

Perhaps 'Takes" can be collapsed by default. Then if you need to do any editing, you can uncollapse the "take" to tinker. Otherwise it keeps it all neat and packaged up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having the same demand here!
   I almost asked for a new feature on the forum, but i found somebody else asking for a similar thing: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911317-character-animator/suggestions/38479591-drag-trigger...

Apparently if we have enough votes they might add this to the program.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines