• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add breathing behavior?

Explorer ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm attempting to add breathing behavior to a puppet yet its not appearing to work... I'm adding it in rig mode, to the body, yet when I with to record mode, I see no response... I've successfully added it to characters in the past yet .... I'm stumped.... Ive deleted the behavior and have started fresh.... nothing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you tagged part of the puppet with "Breathe," and added the Breathe behavior to the puppet? That should do it. Can you provide a screen cap of the rigging?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you don’t have pins or draggers near the breath point to suppress the movements?  If you turn the yellow mesh on in the scene window, do you see the mesh distorting around the breath tag handle point? (That may tell you if it is moving, but its just not visible overall due to other things.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just got back to workstation.....as I began to check and see if that's the problem, discovered  draggers on the arms aren't working, and further discovered the puppet is frozen to all input/controls, including camera..... don't fret, thanks for the help.  I'm going to shutdown and start again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines