• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding a completed scene Within a scene

Participant ,
Jun 29, 2019 Jun 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to add a completed scene that I recorded, to the timeline so that I could adjust my timings between my characters. However when I try to import the scene from my project panel in character animator and drop it down to my timeline it refuses to do it and I get that round circle icon. Does anybody know why this is happening. Thank you so much I appreciate the help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2019 Jun 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not quite following sorry. If you double click the scene in the project panel the timeline panel should switch to it so you can edit it. (Or probably single click and pick something from the menu, or right click on it.)

If you drag the scene into another scene, then it should put the scene in there as an object (not allow you to edit it). I doubt that is what you want to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines