Adobe Character Animator crown add problem

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sir i am using adobe character animator i am make robo character then i go to start rigging i am add crown but some layers not add crown its very big problem for me plz help me 

Thank You...

TOPICS
Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If new to ch, i would suggest reviewing the adobe character animator user guide - it looks like it has been given a lot of love and care recently. If you like videos, the okay samurai channel has great content https://www.youtube.com/c/okaysamurai.

Could you include a screenshot of your rigging and a description of what you are trying to achieve? For example why do you think you want to put crowns (independence) on some layers? A common mistake is to use it too much. But i don't know what to suggest without more information on how far have you got and what problem you are facing.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines