• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe character animator head flying off her bady!

Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here, I am doing up a cartoon graphic. I am working on this for the last two days non stop, I have deleted the project so many time, and looked online for info. I cant find any videos on this subject. How can I keep her head on the body? I will use a few different hears and profiles if I can get the hear to keep on her neck. Thanks Jimmy

adobe illustrator art workadobe illustrator art workGirl hear is moving off her body!! not good for a Doc!!Girl hear is moving off her body!! not good for a Doc!!Here is the art work in adobe character animatorHere is the art work in adobe character animator

TOPICS
How to , Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Common problem in these forums. If you go to the Face behavior, there is a Head Position Strength setting. Set it to something small (i usually use 0). That stops the head from drifting off as you move around in the webcam.

I would also recommend moving the neck to the body and extend it up behind head with a semi-circle on the end. I think it looks better for the head to rotate, not the neck with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Common problem in these forums. If you go to the Face behavior, there is a Head Position Strength setting. Set it to something small (i usually use 0). That stops the head from drifting off as you move around in the webcam.

I would also recommend moving the neck to the body and extend it up behind head with a semi-circle on the end. I think it looks better for the head to rotate, not the neck with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines