• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe character animator not syncing with adobe media encoder

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Anytime I try exporting on adobe character animator 2020 version 3.3 to adobe media encoder 2019 windows v13.1.3.45 character animator keeps telling me to install media encoder
TOPICS
Dynamic link

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you upgrade all of the packages at the same time. Media Encoder is shared by Premier Pro, After Effects etc, but has to be a compatible version with Character Animator. So basically I suggest update all or nothing, never update one package and not the others. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

when character animator give you message install media encoder that means your character animator is higher version than media encoder, download media encoder latest version, it will be open, yesterday i face same problem, now my problem is fixed, but now my problem is media encoder opening when i'm exporting from charecter anmator but can't dynamik link from animator, that's why i can't export 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines