Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Character Animator - trigger issue

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

New to Adobe Character animator, so when i select 2 layers (right and left eyebrows) in rig modes puppet. I cant find 'trigger' where 'hide siblings' is kept in my properties panel. Is there a difference in the trigger panel and triggers panel(where i create shortcuts). Thanks for any responses

John

ACA, version 2.1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SCREENGRAB.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes me too I have the same problem. Are you just on a seven-day trial because I am so it might be why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't recall a hide siblings option - maybe it used to be there but was replaced by "swap sets". You create swap sets over in the triggers panel. You then add triggers into the swap set. One trigger from the set is displayed at a time (triggering a second trigger will hide the first one). I normally put all the different triggers (like hand positions) under a single group then put a swap set on the group - keeps the puppet structured more logically. Then that effectively does a "hide siblings".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have tried that a million times, and I can continue to see lip sync.  My faces are not covering them up, and not making anything disappear.  What am I missing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines