• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Character Not Opening on EVO Sharebrowser

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Talking to the guys over at SNS right now, but figured I also ask for help here. I have a Character project on my NAS system (EVO) and for some reason, I cannot open the project. I get the following error - Error (2.1.1x7)

Anybody have any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you copy the files off the NAS?  If so, Sounds like a locking error. Ch probably tries to lock the files but the NAS does not understand / support file locking; That is my *guess*.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I guess I should have mentioned that. Yes, I copied to my desktop and it works fine. I was worried it was a locking issue...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever resolve this?  I've been wanting to run AE sessions that have Character Animator dynamic links straight off a networked drive (Drobo), but so far haven't had luck...  Was hoping the big boy systems could do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So far, I've found that it works fine on AVID NEXIS, but still no luck on the SNS EVO. Talking to their guys now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines