• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Character turning red in Premiere Pro

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just logged on to my Premiere Pro video to make some edits, and my Adobe Character is showing up red along with the some of the backgrouds (that were brought in from Ch. I can't find anything about this...help please! 

Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 5.39.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-29 at 5.31.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-29 at 9.54.56 PM.png

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There were some recent posts about this - you might look through the last few weeks of posts. Here is one sample thread https://community.adobe.com/t5/character-animator/colors-are-wrong-illustrator-and-character-animato...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be a bug in Premiere Pro 2020 14.6.0.
As a quick fix
I placed an adjustment layer in the top timeline of Adobe Premiere Pro and applied an effect called Color Balance (HLS) and the colors disappeared. (The parameters were left at default.)

Other methods have been resolved in past articles.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/character-animator/character-changes-colors-when-moved-to-adobe-premi...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This problem has been fixed in an unreleased version,You can try downloading the latest beta versions of CH and PR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines