Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Media Encoder Export Issue

Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

My issues is that when I'm in Adobe Character Animator 3.0 (2020) and I export a scene to Adobe Media Encoder, Media encoder automatically makes the export setting "GoPro CineForm RGB 12-bit with alpha." When I try and adjust that, it gives me the message: "Could not read source. Please check the settings and try again." When I try and export as is, the export fails immediately. 

I've tried this with and without alpha and both fail. 

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Some additional information if it helps:

I am using a MacBook Pro 10.15.1 (all up to date)

2.5 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2 GB Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB Graphics

I have installed Premiere, Adobe Media Encoder, After Effects, and Character Animator 2020 (and un-installed and re-installed them). 

I've restarted my computer multiple times. 

I've cleared all my cache. 

I've uninstalled all the older versions of Adobe products. 

Thank you!

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes media encoder and Ch have to be a compatible version. Can you share the version numbers of both you are using? I am wondering if you are using a newer media encoder and older CH (or vice versa) causing the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the most current version of both character animator and adobe media encoder. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issue exporting.

The files won't render in media encoder.

Remaining time will never come up.

Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 8.37.41 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you start a new project, drop Chloe (a standard puppet) in and create a scene a few seconds long, are you able to export that? That is, does nothing export or just that particular project?

I am just updating everything to the latest version now and will see if it still works on my projects.

Oh, one thing you can try is in the scene panel, hold down ALT and press the Refresh icon at the bottom of the panel (two arrows in a circle). That flushes internal caches in case it got itself in a knott.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the help! I was able to export other animator projects so it seems to be an issue with just that particular project. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines