• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All the characters' recorded parts have stopped working

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the characters' recorded parts in my Character Animator project have stopped doing anything.

I have recorded parts for five characters - lip synch, dragger, face, motion library.

But after closing Character Animator and then opening the project again, all the recorded behaviours have stopped doing anything.

I can see all the recorded behaviours in the Timeline - but the characters don't do anything when I press Play. I can see the three puppets on the background in the Scene Panel, but when I press Play they remain motionless, as if I'd not recorded any behaviours for them.

Is someone able to advise me? - Unfortunately I can't upload the Ch project with all the data and media as it's 550MB.

Thanks in advance for any help, Greg

TOPICS
Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you post screenshots and/or screen recordings of the issue? Also, I strongly recommend that you save your project as a new version from the file menu (File > Save Project As). This should greatly reduce your file size since it will only collect the files needed for the project. You might be surprised how much smaller your project can get.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines