• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alternate mouth sets when computing lip-sync

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all I want you all to know how gratefull I am to be part of this wonderful comunity Here's my problem: I have some alternative mouth sets like sad and happy. All my audio is pre-recorded and then I use the "compute" thing to make it talk.. the thing is that I have some parts of the scene that I want to use the other mouth sets. I wonder if there's a trick to do it without splicing it into separate scenes because it would look odd and it would be a pain in the ass. Maybe it's stupid but I'm new to this software. Thank you a lot !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

If I'm understanding correctly, what you want is this: Re: Swap Sets on Mouth

This way, you have the one puppet with one lip sync track. In addition to that track, you can have a trigger track for the mouth swap set where you can perform (or just edit) the points where you want to switch from one mouth set to the other.

DT

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t think you need different scenes. You *might* need to splice the audio (you can do that in CH with the razor tool). But even then, do you have multiple LipSync behaviors? I would have expected it to just work. The LipSync behavior I think will bind to all mouth swapsets at once. There is usually a “handles” section in the properties panel you can use to check what it has bound to.

I have used different complete sets of mouths (happy and sad etc) and not encountered anything special I had to do.

I would report back with what did not work with a screenshot of your rigging and where the behaviors etc are. (Face. Lipsync, etc - anything non-default).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I'm understanding correctly, what you want is this: Re: Swap Sets on Mouth

This way, you have the one puppet with one lip sync track. In addition to that track, you can have a trigger track for the mouth swap set where you can perform (or just edit) the points where you want to switch from one mouth set to the other.

DT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines