Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alternative mouth set not working

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am creating a character that has happy and sad mouth set but my characters' sad mouth only shows neutral when triggred. (Lip Sync isn't working ) Lip Sync's numbers is one instead of two. How do I change thsese numbers?

Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 1.57.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 2.03.50 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

The top value in the panel you highlighted, see in the correct screenshot “Mouth” showed the path to two mouths. If you expand yours, which path does it show (and what is the missing path). I am guessing you are missing a Mouth (or is it MouthGroup?) tag on the alternative mouths layer group, so its not noticing multiple mouths are present. (The layer above “Ah” etc should have the tag.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The top value in the panel you highlighted, see in the correct screenshot “Mouth” showed the path to two mouths. If you expand yours, which path does it show (and what is the missing path). I am guessing you are missing a Mouth (or is it MouthGroup?) tag on the alternative mouths layer group, so its not noticing multiple mouths are present. (The layer above “Ah” etc should have the tag.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You Every much. I mean very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines