AME - Dynamic Link error: Can´t connect whith selected application (Adobe Character Animator)

Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to export a scene to video with "Adobe Media Encoder" in "Adobe Character Animator", AME returns an error, saying that it is impossible to read the origin and when I tried to add a new origin in AME queue and I selected the .chproj archive (character animator archive) , AME returns a Dynamic Link error sying that it can not connect to the selected application (Character animator in this case).

This is the error that I find in the error log of the AME.

- File of origin: F: \ ... \ larguito Puppet.chproj
  - Output file: C: \ ... \ Desktop \ Scene - larguito.mp4
  - Preset used: YouTube HD 1080p
  - Video:
  - Audio:
  - Bit rate:
  - Coding time: 00:00:00
08/20/2018 10:59:59 AM: Coding error
------------------------------------------------------------

The origin can not be read. Check if it has been moved or removed.

------------------------------------------------------------

The version of Adobe Character Animator is 1.1.1 and the version of Adobe Media encoder is 12.0.1

Last time I used this applications together they worked fine, but today withouth any changes I find this. ¿How I can fix? Please Help me.

Views

767

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018
Have you tried exiting and restarting both apps? I hit a problem sometimes where restarting cleared the problem. Especially if I changed the output render directory - it seemed like not everything picked up the change.There is a newer version of CH out (1.5) but it does have some little changes in behavior. Could you have updated AME and not CH? That could be another problem..z

Likes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried exiting and restarting both apps? I hit a problem sometimes where restarting cleared the problem. Especially if I changed the output render directory - it seemed like not everything picked up the change.

There is a newer version of CH out (1.5) but it does have some little changes in behavior. Could you have updated AME and not CH? That could be another problem..z

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I restarted both apps and the problem persists but, I remember that heard one time CH doesn´t like changes of input and output directory, specialy if the change is in other unit. So I updated both applications and restore input and output directory and Done!! Thank you very much for your ideas. alank99101739 😉

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines